ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

wondering

well i'm just sitting here starting to get worried and stressed about monday it was so deppressing last night since it was my last wed night. and that's alway been my favorite time. oh well. lets see i haven't talked to any of the grls except disbro since i quit. i hate that i don't get to see them. i need to get my eye exam but i don't have the money for it now i wish i would've done it when i still had insurance cus i have to wait at least 34 days and i'm afraid that i will lose my contacts before that cus i'm on my last pair have been for at least awhile now. oh well i geuss i should make a list of things i need to get done and bills that i need to pay and stuff. definelintly have to pay my citi card! that one is just sooooo outrageous bout now.i'm hoping that i get paid pretty quickly. anyways i don't wanna think about it. i've learned from both amanda and matt that i better start saving my money now so i can have the wedding i dream about it's going to be so cool! something that's tottally me! and it's gonna be expensive. haha.my budget will consist of
85% for my monthly bills.
and 3% for a vacation
3% for my wedding
3% for a house
3% for adoption fees
and 3% for emergencys
I hope i can work plenty of overtime, and that i'm gonna be able to handle it. of course i haven't figured out if 85% if enough for my monthly bills. and should i pay everything off or at least all 3 credit cards and my therapy before i adapt this budget?? i dunno. haha geuss what??? I found a place to go skiing in North Carolina!! I have always wanted to try it.and i am going to no matter what! haha. i'm tired of living my life scared to do anything so i'm gonna do it!!! the only thing i'm worried about is the ski lift cus i'm afraid of heights. i'm excited about NC i haven't been on a vacation in a long time. i can't wait to go shopping for some clothes!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! sorry i got kinda excited. haha. well ~ciao bellas~

2 comments:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Hey! read Dave Ramsey's book..it gives great ideas for budgeting and preparing for emergencies! If you want I have one that you can borrow.by the way..I love your goals!

melissa said...

sure! that would be great! thanks~