ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

well

welljust a quick update here, i've got to attack my roomin a lil bit. the new guy on my line is a switchover from dayshift and i geuss they had to switch him cus he had a temper and a problem with his mouth. well he made me sooo mad yesterday. we were doing our first parts and into our second hour of work and we all joke around and say like andale! so i don'tkow what he was doing but i told him to andale as a joke. well he got mad and he told me that i wasn't his manager or hissupervisor and so i can't tell him what to do, oh that made me mad, so i was like excuse me? iwas justjoking with you, imean this is with the neck roll the attitude face and everything, he was having machine probs i knew how to fix it so we're all standing there waiting on him and he looks at me and wants me to fix it so i said no i'm not your manager or your supervisor so i'm not helping you, i mean i was mad! i geuss alicia saw it and went and told tony so he comes to me and asks me if faibian is being mouthy and i was like yeah a lil so he's all like i'll take care of it. haha. then fabian tries to play it off as a joke but it's not, then he tries to ask me for another pair of gloves later on in the shift i told that he's asking the wrong person he needs to holler for alicia like the rest of us. then a lil later davidhad a bad part and he didn't know wat was wrong wit it so he turns to me i said i don't know whats wrong with it either you need to holler for alicia i can't fix everything, i can't fix your problems i have my own. they can't do anything for themeselves and i don't know why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're smarter then they are because you were homeschooled :)