ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

wll

well just a quickie, we got rid of betty off my line yaya!!!! we were given a mexican guy in her place but he is funny and a hard worker unlike her. haha. finnally have all my credit cards paid off. soo happy abnout that! whoo! just 2 more things to pay off and then i'm good! well me,mom,and sis are still debating on going to fla this july but i think we tottally should. i need a vaca and i know they do to. it'll be good bonding time, plus it'll give me an excuse to go on a plane since i've never flown gonna be weird specially since i'll be by myself. ahh! but it's cool. i'm at the point in my life that i can do things like that which is totally weird cus last year i wouldve laughed in your face at the thought. i love my independence though, since it's been forever no scratch that i've never had my independence nothing about my parents, cus that's not the issue it was always me and how i could never do anything alone, i would break into a sweat and get nervous and shaky just going into walmart by myself. now it's nothing! less than nothing in fact. well i just think it's time to go to bed.ciao!

1 comment:

Chris&Amanda said...

hey im so proud of you for paying off those bills! and we should go to florida but i just dont know if we will have the money but we will see! newsay love you bunches sissy!!!!!!!!!!