ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

better

ok i feel way better now, cus i got right up after that last post pulled my exercise thing out and got on it, not for long but who cares?!?! then my legs were like rubber so i got out my weights and worked on my arms then i felt good so i walked around inside my apartment and was feeling awful about the kitchen so i cleaned it one room at a time it'll go back to non chaos haha. took forever to do the dishes but i did them and i have a ton of groceries meaning stuff to cook. tommorow i make tamales hopefully i don't sleep till dark thirty! haha. i'm going to sit down and wind down now on the couch thing. oh my fav song just came on! i hate when that happens right when you are going to do something else. i've been having probs with my alarm and was almost late for work yesterday friday. 3 day weekend i want to clean and stuff and laundry now so i can just enjoy my weekend i'm getting kinda hungry so i think i'll cook something ugh dishes oh well i'll live, nobody worry i'm just really emaotional cus i'm expecting a visit from and evil aunt name flow. haha ciao!

No comments: