ticker

Saturday, August 9, 2008

finnally

well finally here is an update on me. i did end up going through my first seymour storm and of course it was a big one, i got off work and all the street lights were out and the electricity was out at my aprtment so i had to go in and go up the stairs into a dark apartment but i lived it was so scary at first but i knew i would be ok so i lived, been through quite a few storms since then but none as severe as that first one, wats new? well i got my nose pierced, its very cute it's hardly noticable. went shopping today and got like 7 shirts soo cute!next check i'm getting some more jeans. work is kinda dreadful they just fired 2 people on my line they let all the temps go and so we lost 3 people off my line one was college help though but it's an all grl line now and i am not a big fan of them all. haha. but it'll be good! so now i really am the only person on my line who knows how to do every machine for every part soo not cool, a lot of stress because the new people have only had like 1 day of training, so it's gonig to be very nerve racking and difficult! i don't know! arg! ok i need to stop thinking about it i'm gonna go to bed, ciao!

No comments: