ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

and the award goes to...

melissa! for worst daughter of the year! no i'm sure i'm not the worst but i'm close i was meaning to clean my room because it is a litteral disaster pig sty area thing and it's stressing me out. but i fell asleep and excuses excuses... see with my add i have to have a Calm area to go to when i need alone time and that is my room until i kill myself getting into it. so tommorow i'm getting up early:( and cleaning like really cleaning and keeping it that way so i can destress when i come home from work. since i'm only 8 hours now it's not gonna kill me. i feel really bad because this isn't a first time thing. the biggest part is my clothes, the second is that i get home from work and am hungry so i grab something and take it to my room and then i fall asleep and i'm always running behind the next day so the plates and trash and pop cans and yes even a milk jug get left behind with the promise of i'll deal with it tommorow. bad bad bad bad bad grl! so whenever anyone sees me smack me and tell me to keep my room cleaned up! anyways i was on 1008 again tonight donig more training.... hmmmm..... i think they are planning on keeping me there... who knows.. oh well i got to go start laundry so i don't go to work naky tommorow.. they might frown on that.

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Hahaha...better get that room cleaned...and um...a milk jug? Better of taken care of that one quickly lol. At one point the kids were banned from drinking milk in the car....the cup always seemed to be "left" in the car and um...we wouldnt find it until we could smell it (insert *barf* here).
Luv ya girl and have a great day at work!

Aunt Angela