ticker

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

exhausted

well it's only teusday and i'm already exhausted! our line was broke down for 3 hours tonight and so we worked till 5 and still didn't make production. oh well whatever! i forgot to go into more detail about my drs visit the other day i had lost 13 pounds since i saw him last and he just kep saying that he was proud of me i've never heard a dr say that he was proud of me but he knows i'm working hard and everything. it's weird sometimes i'll think in my mind oh i weigh this much but then i have to come back to reality and remember that i don't weigh that much anymore it's so nice! as i'm sure some of you have heard i've been getting hit on at work by this mexican he is the one that was helping me with my spanish well i kinda avoid him now. but he's harmless! it's kinda nice to hear someone say that i'm beautiful and stuff like that whether or not i beleve it it's still nice to know. but i'm so excited for vaca! i have soooo much stuff to do and i keep setting my alarm so i'll get up earlier and start working on this stuff but i always hit snooze like this morning for instance i set my alarm for 1 and hit snooze all the way up till 2:35. haha. crazy i can see i'm gonna have to just do everything on saturday, although who has time! oh well i'm gonna start my laundry so i don't end up going to work naky ciao!

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Yeah!!! So glad to hear your updates! Sorry work was such a bummer:( I know you are so excited about getting away though...As for the "seeing yourself" at a certian weight...yeah...its hard to get past that. I remember when I lost all that weight I remember thinking how "fat" I was...still saw myself as that 270lb person *sigh* now I look back and think...How could I of ever thought I was fat?? ug If someone has the recipe on how to get rid of that way of thinking I wish they would let me know! LOL

Luv Ya!

Aunt Angela