ticker

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

busy busy

well i just wanted to update real quick, i lost another 3 pounds bringing my total to 33 pounds. i just put my laundry in the dryer and am getting ready to sweep and mop the bathroom and wash the mirrors then it's onto my room, i'll probly only have time to take care of the food issue. then tommorow i can take care of the clothes or something like that. well got to go get busy ciao! oh and i think that i decided what vehicle i wanna get when i pay everything off..... a cadillac escalade white 04. cute!!!

2 comments:

Ladyterri said...

Honey, I am so proud of you and by the way, you are no where near the worst daughter in the world! Just a little messy is all :)

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Hey how are ya? I have missed your posts! I hope to ear from you soon!!!

Luv ya!
Aunt angela