ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

just a lil

well i am tired right now and just wanted to put a quick post up here. not a lot happenin, um monday night i ended up in a really huge ditch, i was on the interstate and hit a huge patch of ice and went into the ditch facing the opposite way. it wasn't a lil ditch either it was like the hill at the madison church but probly half the size like not as high up. but just as steep. God was watching out for me. i stood out in the cold for an hour before someone stopped to help me, my phone had full signal but wouldn't let me call or text out, but i called 911 and they sent a cop. the person that stopped to help me i work with, he didn't know it was me either he just stoped cus he's nice. i'm gonna make him some brownies here sometime. but i need to go to bed i need to get up at 10 so i can clean my room and car and do laundry and make the brownies. well ciao! oh yeah my tat is healing up but the area around it is infected.

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Oh wow Melissa! You are so brave..I would of ben standing out in the cold bawling like a baby! I am glad you are ok!

Aunt Angela