ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

footloose

well we all know i'm a clumsy fall all the time kinda gal. well i had been soo lucky to not fall at work especially considering how slick the floor is. well tonight lady luck wasn't by my side.. yeah thats right i fell flat on my booty tonight. i was putting a part on the qc rack for alicia to check and it fell almost behind it so i had to go around and move the trash can to get it. well i was squatted down and i had ahold of it and i musta leaned to far back or something cus bam i fell on my butt and couldn't get up haha! so i roll onto my leg and get up well as i'm getting up i look around and there is a huge group of guys standing there staring at me and same for christian one of the guys on my line, i was sooo embarassed!!!!! we all had a good laugh but i was so embarrased. well i have a headache from sittin ghere trying to figure out my bills and i have to get up early so mom can dig a splinter outta my thumb. welp ciao!

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

hey I've missed your posts! How are ya doing? How is the teething??? I would love to see a pic of your tat!!!!!! Well, get some sleep and have a great day at work! Luv ya!

Aunt Angela