ticker

Friday, February 15, 2008

well

well, not a whole lot has happened so far, i've tried to stay away from the ditches haha! but as it turns out i think i messed up the steering in my car dad's gonna drive it and look at it on saturday for me. my tat is still healing nice but it's also still infected, it's right now at the point that it looks like leather the top layer is starting to flake off and it's all wrinkled up haha like leather but that'll go away soon. it's normal.i'm starting to grow hair on it and i'm afraid to shave it. well i've slowly been taking control of my money moms been helping me out by balancing my checkbook but i've asked to try it out and i've been doing really well with it, no more bounced checks haha!! this has been a really long week and i'm glad it's almost over, i've been getting more and more overtime at work cus our production is up it was about 100-1450 and now it's up over 1500. but we can do it! the lastest i stay is like 3 or 3:15. but good money i'm missing the 12 hour day checks haha, but i'm sure it'll be picking back up. and i'll be complaining. went grocery shopping when i got off work and just got done checking my email and paying bills and stuff. i missed out on my whole weekend last weekend cus i was sick and slept the whole time, and i was puking and blah! so i'm looking forward to get some things done this weekend so i don't have to worry about it. well i'm gonna go heat up some chow adios!

1 comment:

Ladyterri said...

I"m proud of you honey! You're doing great!
Love,
Mum