ticker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

super quick

well i know it's been awhile and yet suprisingly nothing is new, i've been super super busy! it's crazy. just kinda an update on how i'm doing, well i've had a uti for almost 2 weeks i'm going to see the nurse at work to see if she can write me a prescription but i've been taking craneberry and echinecha and goldenseal and at first it didn't help but i can tell a difference now, well i am running behind i've gotta clean the bathroom before mom wrings my neck! haha. and go to the bank and then it's off to work for another wonderful day in the neighborhood..... not. haha. i love my job, i love my job, i love my job. actually i'm lucky cus theres a few fun people on my line, it's so horrid if no one else is talking and stuff, but my line a couple of us sing and stuff so we make it fun well pip is annoying me with his incessant whining so time for him to go potty~ ciao!

No comments: