ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

well

well, when matt and jackie knew they were going to japan, i was planning to go visit them, well, i just don't have the vacation time to do that, so i heard amanda saying she has the time and she would love to go but they can't afford it cus they just got a new house and all, well i was thinking and so i decided to pay for her to go i mean i work hard and i want to be able to share my money, and i know she's happy cus she really misses them, i miss them to and would love to go see them but i couldn't, the situation reminded me of the ladies advance that i wanted to go but didn't have the money and grandma wanted to go but it was to far away and so she paid for me to go. and i'll never forget that and so i am trying to pay it forward so to speak.. i'm ready to get all my stuff paid off cus gas is sooooooo ridiculus! i'm gonna have to just buckle down and get it done already. i'm trying my hardest to resist the urge to cut all my hair off, because it is so hot in the plant and it's not even summer yet. it was miserable in there today. but i love my hair and i don't wanna chop it off i just need to figure out how to keep it outta my face and off my neck. mom got me these aqua cool things like hankies that you soak in water and put in the fridge and wear them on your neck to keep cool i geuss they last a couple days before you have to soak them again, i feel sooooo bad for ashley though because she's like i dunno5 or 6 months pregnant and i know shes miserable, if i'm miserable then she is. i'm going to put a direct line into the front office complaining that we arent allowed water bottles on our line. that's ridiculus! well i better go to bed now ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very blessed that all of my children have generous spirits! You are giving her a wonderful gift and the blessing will be on you for giving it:)Mum

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Thats awesome Missa! I sure wish you could go though :(And don't cut your hair! Its gorgeous!!!!

Aunt Angela