ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

another

well just another quick boring nothing to say update.. haha. with the new jobs i'm doing at work i'm gaining muscle in my right arm and not my left. i'm gonna look freakish if i'm not careful!! they've got me doing springs,rivet gun/screw gun,cables. the springfs are the worst cus i have to litterally run from machine to machine to barely keep up. i keep telling them they are retarted for putting the fat grl on the running job, now i know why the guy that used to do it before always drank energy fdrinks but i don't cus they don't help, i just have noe stamina i'm running for probly 5 our of 8 hours at work, i's a tough ju=ob my face gets red and sweaty and i mean no words do it justice!!! anywho i just got done with my laundry and am now heading to bed, so ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, can't wait for you to come home this weekend :)