ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

heart attack

oh man i just about had a heart attack cus i'm sittin here checkin my email and i hear someone go hey! and start knocking on my door, i was like what?? i went to the door and said who is it, no one answereed it was some guy and he's like oh wrong door he was wanting the neighbors, but phew i was scared, good thing i havce three locks on my door! i'm going to try out a new church tommorow, i'm really excited! hopefully there will be someone i know or recognize that i maybe go to work with there. i've got to clean house it's such a dissaster. i'm getting ready to take a shower here in a few mins. i'm not coming home this weekend so hopefully mom and sis do ok. i love you guys i just don't have the extra money this check to come down there, gas is going up up up!!! i went to bed early last night and so now i'm up early, arg! haha. well i better go ahead and take my shower! adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be at the church all afternoon for the funeral and dinner but I'll call later-I want to hear all about the church.
Love,
Mom