ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

changing

nobody likes change, but it's always around us, sometimes a big change and sometimes not. my parents and my sister have decided to leave and find a church that they can share their knowledge and stuff at. i have chosen to stay at the church. as difficult as it is to not go with my family especially because that's when i get to see my sister, but i'll get to see her after church. i realized that i am still needed where we are, it's only for cortney that i choose to stay, and that says a lot about how much i love her! because i've had many many problems there but it doesn't matter, when i feel like i'm not able to help anymore i'll probly leave. at first it was kinda weird at church last night but everyone made me feel welcome, well i need to clean the bathroom so ciao!

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Yeah well what can we say...we luv ya :)...and uh..when your done...ya wanna come clean my bathroom too????