ticker

Monday, October 1, 2007

was excited

well i was so excited to start my new job, but now i hate it. so i know i'm not gonna be there for a long long time. it's up in the air i have to stay there until at least after december. but i'm thinking that mayb e i should stay till i get all my bills paid off. like my 6,000 massage school loan, my 500 card, my 300 card and my citi card, and try to pay off the rest of my car, i'll be satisfied though if i could pay off all my cards and my loan. if i get a little bit of a bigger check i should be able to pay off my 300 card this next check and then i'll have all my bills for the month paid so i could pay off my 500 card next check. i'm just so frustrated by work. i like haveing the weekends off but. it's just such hard work. the biggest thing is my feet hurting. i don't know if it's just something to get used to or what. anyways i better go get dressed for work and then i'm gonna get the sewing machine out. although i don't really wanna sew anything until i know for sure we won't have to work saturday, we should be ok. i mean we usually get done in about 10 or 11 hours everyday so unless we have an abnormal amount or something things should be ok. i have so been looking forward to the ren festival. i might be a grouch cus i won't have very much sleep but i think i'm learning to go with less. i've gotta call an schedule another therapy appointment. i need it really bad!!! i hate going a week without and it's been a while since i last went there . ok ciao!

1 comment:

Ladyterri said...

Hang in there! It's not just your bills you have to think about but insurance as well.I would get ALL my bills paid off before considering something else as well.
I'm looking forward to you going on Sat. too.
Love you!