ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

well....

well.... i geuss with every good comes some bad. i got my check today and i got what i was hoping for a dollar over it actually, i worked 22.5 hours overtime to get it though! haha. then on my way home tonight...... i'm going down the road after scottsburg i don't know what that road is called, but i had turned off my brights because a car was coming well i didn't turn them on right away after that and i geuss in a way that was my mistake. because all of a sudden i see like 4 deer and i swerved to hopefully avoid them cus i couldn't stop in time. but i hit the front daddy deer i mean he was huge! at first glance you'd think it was some guy, but it was a deer. as far as i can tell at 5am it didn't do a whole lotta damage but it did mess up my frame by my headlight, it bent it in or something i dont know. i'm very aggravated about it. haha. oh well. ciao!

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

I am so glad you are ok! UG how scary!