ticker

Friday, October 19, 2007

tgiaf

no that's not a misprint i meant to put the a in there. it stands for thank goodness it's almost friday. haha. although i am not to sure as to why i should behappy about that considering i have to get up 2 hours earlier than usual. moms having the house sprayed and i was sposed to do laundry and clean my room yesterday suprise suprise so now i have to do it. but i'm really tired, i geuss i will chillax for awhile than do it. my feet kill! and they stench to. haha well so far i have 12.5 hours of overtime in this week but including tommorow it'll probly be more like 15 hours of overtime. a lot! i had my 30 day eval today. my schoku cho (soka cho) aka advisor said that i'm doing a bleep of a good job so i geuss thats good i think maybe the bleep is an extra good job or something. i dunno. i'm only gonna complain about work in this blog entry cus tommorow after work i don't wanna think about work. but it stinx! haha. oh well good money. well once again it's date weekend! whoho! i think i'm going to take my perty lill self to the roadhouse and to see a movie. that sounds good! i'm getting used to going places myself. my henna didn't last long cus i scrub my arms all day long! i get soo dirty and stinky after work it's ridiculous. no way whats ridiculous is in two and a half hours i can get 650-700 parts welded and my line can only run 320 parts in that same time. horrible! we are going really slow this week. but maybe next week'll be better. well i geuss i better go take care of my stuff. it's probly best i don't even go to bed. although i had a hard time staying awake at work today. anyways. oh yeah there is an elderly lady that doesn't work on my line but in the area and she noticed my green ladies advance shirt and was asking me about it. i either wear disney or christian tshirts to work. and she knows that i act different from anyone else she told me that it was nice to see a young person without such a potty mouth/attitude. well i'm trying to figure out what i can do, so please pray for the situation. plus my team leader and our material handler they notice that i'm not an immature little brat that's only out for themself. well we had just got done sweeping and was putting the parts up that were on the floor when the team leader said to sign out at 4:45 well we had like less than a minute but i continued to finish my job and boom everyone but me and solie were outa there they didn't help clean or anything so i go to get my cooler and i notice a dustpan with a HUGE pile of parts and dirt in it so i asked solie about it and she said to leave it for one of the grls that didn't clean. i said did alicia say that? alicia is our team leader. well i don't know if she understood me or not but i went ahead and asked alicia about it and she said no she didn't say that so i stayed and finished sorting the pile and everyone else but me,alicia,and doyle (matieral handler) were there so i geuss we are now all in trouble for it and we are going to have to wait till the whole line is done with their parts before we start cleaning. i'm getting really aggravated at being lumped in with everone else just like people having problems talking on the cellphone at the wrong time and people leaving 2 and3 mins early for break we all got a verbal warning for the cellphone thing and we now have to wait till we are told like little kids to go to break which i will stand at my machine until time for break even if everyone else is gone cus i can't move on with the parts. but it's really annoying i am trying to go outta my way to help other people and tony my advisor did mention that he saw that during my eval. well i'mreally getting tired so i am going now. ciao!

No comments: