ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

something different??

i feel like i write the same thing over and over again on this thing.
i feel like i write the same thing over and over again on this thing.
gotcha! haha that was funny and you know it! well anyways i just got outta the shower it was SO nice! i'm getting ready to pin my outfit together in order to sew it i swear when i get home friday night/saturday morning i'm gonna be sewing the stupid thing!! haha, but i SWEAR if it kills me i'm gonna have a costume this time, i didn't bother to get one or sew one last year cus i thought i was to fat , well not anymore! to me it's not as fun without a costume speaking of fat..... where is mine going?? i lost another 5 pounds bringing my total to drumroll pls......... 17 pounds mia! i'm so excited and i just can't hide it! come on sing it with me now!! i'm so excited that i just can't hide it... ok no ones singing.. awkward pause... anyways i better quite procrastinating (sp?) good night all i'll be here all week!!
ps: HAPPY B-DAY DADDY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mel! WOW, u lost 17 lbs! Thats awsome! Congrats! I hope u have fun at the ren. festival. u better get to sewing ur costume. Im sorry u hate work. I miss ya!!! ttyl

melissa said...

hey disbro!
i miss you to!!! me,sis and crystal are wanting to come see you sunday after church like 1 or 2 ish? is that ok? crystal is sooo excited to see katelynn and i sure do miss her!!!!