ticker

Thursday, January 10, 2008

ADD

you know it's been i think a year now since we found out that there really was an issue with me and not that i'm just a crazy kid, it's been a long hard road finding out what that something is, it's been over a year in trying to figure it out but mom decided we needed to know no matter how long it took or how much it cost, i'm very grateful to my parents for all their help with my add, i mean they took it like soldiers it's not the easiest thing to hear your child has any kind of problem wether it be autism add or anything like that. i have been doing a lot of thinking from when i first started my therapy and to where i'm at now, wow what a huge difference! i had this huge list and it's dwindling down now, it's very exciting. i'm realizing that i am way more indepent than i ever thoght possible, i mean i think that's what i was meant to be like there's matt who is too independent, than amanda who isn't very independent and then i think i'm more in the middle, but i used to not be independent at all, those of you who grew up with me, would definelently agree. like the whole church thing, i wanted to make my own decision and it was a tough one but i made the best decision for me, and it feels great i used to not be able to make my own decisions i would just suffer, but anyways i need to go to work now and so i geuss i'll talk to you all later ciao!

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Thanks so much for your post on my blog. It means so much to me! I am proud of you:) you have changed so much and I know it hasn't been easy.