ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

for your info

well for some reason a lot of people seem to think i'm missing something in my life or that i'm not happy, i just want to set the record straight, i'm not missing anything in my life AT THIS POINT and i'm very happy. mindy came to me today and said hey look theres a guy i work with that is single and i thought you two would be perfect (paraprhasing of course) i'm like uhh ok.... she continues on to say that he is 40!!!!!!!!!!! hello!!!!!!!!!!! i know she means well but come on. i just smiled and nodded my head thinking crazy!! then on monday betty tried to hook me up with her 22 year old nephew i smiled and said no thanks, she wasn't to happy about that but she got over it. beth tried to hook me up with a friend of hers who happens to be 36. what is wrong with people?!?!?! my life is not defined by having a man in my life. now that's not to say that as i get older i'll start to think about it, but i just wish people would stop trying to hook me up. i love my life i don't have any interests in getting married right now or anything, i just want to enjoy my freedom so to speak. meaning financial and not having to plan around another persons schedule and everything. well just thought i'd let everyone know that i am happy with my life and the path its going on, mom's helping me with my debt then i'm moving out and who knows what? i'd really like a child at some point but i realized that's way to hard with me working nights because it was a hassle just dealing with pip while the rents were gone amanda had to stay and help me! i mean come on!! haha. but i'm taking it one day at a time. and just being thankful for every breath!

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

you've jus blown my hopes and dreams of getting you and the 50yo dude across the street together.....bummer.....j/k

Aunt Angela