ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

got off early again

yep we got out in 8.25 hours, which is cool although i'll ve feeling it with the paycheck, our bonus is 1300 that's for a period of 6 months, so since i haven't been there for 6 months i won't get the whole thing it'll be prorated something like 600 dollars ish, i s what i think i'll get. hey i'll be happy with a 100! haha, we get it like the 13 or something next month, so glad! i'll probly put it in the bank for safe keeping, like open a seperate account with part of it and buy my fla plane ticket with the other, i get 6 days vacation this year, which 5 i have to take in july for shutdown but that's ok, i'l not sure what i'll do with the other day, but whatever! ok now i'm seriously thinking that everytime i do cables something is going to happen, well today was my day to do cables and whouldn't you know it someone didn't show up on the sub line so they pulled beth off mainline and gave us someone else, so i had to do cables and build my 2 least favorite things to do! haha, but oh well, tommorow i'll be back on brackets thank goodness. we have to deal with tony all day tommorow cus alicia is going to be off. he gets really annoying when she isn't there. i'm just glad i'm not doing cables then cus tony would drive me bonkers! he wouldn't stop telling me i was doing a great job today except he used a curse word but anyways he doesn't compliment anyone else so i geuss i'm doing good, i just smile and say thanks or well i'm just doing my best. and to think they didn't wanna hire me in the first place.... i just wanna go up to the guy who said he wanted me to have factory experience and say haha there! i'm not so bad after all!!! well that's all from me tonight i promise this weekend i will post those websites for who's running for prez i completly forgot about it but i'll do it this weekend, i think i wanna take myself out this weekend.... hmm where to.... any suggestions??

No comments: