ticker

Saturday, September 29, 2007

my date

well i soo cannot wait for my date tommorow!! ahh! yeah you read that right. who is it? oh let's see tease you or don't tease you?? hmm... einie meinie minie mo...... haha yes it's true i have a date tommorow at cracker barrel for breakfast it's going to be me and my book! haha got you didn't i?? had you going for a minute there don't lie!!!! but no really i plan on taking a nice hot bath in a few minutes and then throwing on my pjs and hitting the couch i don't wanna sleep all day like last week so i figure that this way i'll get up with everyone else. or die trying haha. i'm gonna get up and clean the bathroom and then clean out my car who knows what all is in there?!?! then go to cracker barrel for a nice pecan pancake breakfast with myself and judy bloom my book author. i've been reading it during lunch at work. then sunday we are hopefully going to see resident evil!!! yes!! can't wait to see it! sometime tommorow though i have to get started on my ren festival costume. it won't take long though it's very and i mean very simple! just material and elastic not fooling with zippers,buttons or grommets! oh in case ya'll were wondering i did weld tonight. at least i operated a self welder it was super scary!!!!! i was afraid to stick my hand in there! but i had to. well it's about 4:30 am so i geuss i'll go kill and hour in the tub. ciao!!

1 comment:

Ladyterri said...

I thought Dad was going to have a heart attack! And yes, I will go see Resident Evil with you tomorrow, sounds like fun :)