ticker

Saturday, September 8, 2007

chillaxin..

well i awoke this morning to pip barking his head off, it's times like these that i wish he was mute! haha. aww hes sitting on the bench sleeping.... our air conditioner froze up yesterday so dad had to use my hair dryer to get all the ice off, it was sooo hot in here. i woke up with my knee throbbing so i geuss its going to rain today. i have my last therapy session this tuesday the last one till my insurance kicked in and the only reason i'm going is because she is doing it for free. thank goodness! i can't wait till i'm able to start going back everyweek! i'm thinking of sewing a dress for the ren festival but it's such short notice since they are going oct 6th. plus i can sew the costume and get all excited about it and then boom i might have to work that day. hopefully i don't have to pull too many saturdays.welp ciao for now!!

2 comments:

mademoiselle_arĂ¡ndano said...

that sounds like a fun project
i could never sew my own dress! lol

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Hope you get the dress done and you can go! You are mightly ambitious LOL We have the one room school house at the end of October and I am stressin on if I can get Maddie's dress done by then LOL