ticker

Friday, September 7, 2007

stressin....

hello all!!!
this is my first blog entry so exciting!! well i'm sure some of you all know that i quit my job on monday. it's been such a hassle getting the money they owe me, but i've decided to let it go i no longer want anything to do with subway! my boss jean she is such the actress! haha i'm tellin ya that grl can make you think she cares and when things don't go her way she turns into an ogre! haha.. the only reason any of this bothers me is because i hate it when people are mad or upset at me. but enough about that. i'm very excited to start aisin!! money, money money moneyyyyy! haha, it not all about the benjamins it's also an outward show of how i've grown and progressed. anyways thanks everyone for being patient with me and loving me i know i'm not the easiest person in the world! anywho i better go i'm starting to get all mushy!

4 comments:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited! When you said Ogre I kept thinking of her turning green and farting in public lol

Ladyterri said...

And using her ear wax for candles!!

melissa said...

you gals are crazy!! wasn't i just witty yesterday? haha.... some days are witty some are not..

mademoiselle_arĂ¡ndano said...

hey this is crystal
anyway, it felt good getting out of that place
movin on to bigger and better things!
hope aisin works out for ya
best of luck