ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2007

remember

well last night on my way home the song "remember me" came on and i just started bawling. i feel so lonely without grandma i mean everything reminds me of her. my feet still hurt this morning just not as bad as last night. we had less parts so we got outta there at 2. it would've been 1:30 but we have to run like 6 parts for day shift so it's pretty annoying and we have to clean our line. they were going around last night looking for voluteers for overtime on a different line.they asked ashley first then when she said no they asked me i said no thank you and when they were gone i laughed!! haha. i want outa there as quick as possible. haha. well gotta go to walmart. ciao oh yeah last night when i got to work i made it all the way to the door and realized that i forgot my safety glasses so i had to turn around and walk all the way back not cool! well i ran into mindy for the first time so it was cool

No comments: