ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

just uhh

haha, i just got home from my second day i finnally know where my line is and the exit door. that being said, it takes me a good 15 mins to walk from my line to my car i swear it's gotta be a mile! i saw chris today if the line he was on is his usual line then he is right across the way from me. it's nice to see a familiar non mexican face. hhaa. theres one guy that won't leave me alone and it kinda creeps me out. another thing is that it's dangerous to walk out to my car myself i have to park in the very back. i had a little more energy tonight than last night. my acting team leader was mad i didn't stay and work overtime, and i was gonna but everyone i've talked to said don't cause you'll have to work overtime the next week. and my line is short handed i geuss they just got rid of the advisor and team leader not that long ago so there is mainly a bunch of new people on my line. i do the same 2 machines for like the first 2 and a half hours than for the remainder i do 3 well normally only 3 but tonight i had to do 4 enter sad face but to tired to try to do it.the metal stuff itches!! well i'm going to sleep. thank goodness and i checked this morning and i lost 9 pounds yeah you read right i'll see what it is in the morning. oh and great news all the holidays we have off are paid!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!ok i really need to go to bed now. ciao!

1 comment:

Ladyterri said...

you talk to Jim about this guy that won't leave you alone-that's harrassment in the workplace and you could sue the company if they don't put a stop to it.
Try to walk out with someone.
Love you!