ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2007

ok

ok well i wouldn't hate my job so much if my stupid feet would stop hurting i can handle anything hurting that can be fixed with advil but i just don't know how to help it and i don't think that an insert is going to help but i'm gonna go get one tommorow and try it. ok i grossed 183.75 more than subway for just one week and only with 2 hours of overtime. i'll have a really good check next time cus so far this week alone i have in almost 6 hours of overtime. and i feel it to. uhh. any suggestions as far as my feet go?? i welcome anything. at my lunch i make it a point to get to a chair and take off my shoes and scratch the bottoms on the side of my steel toes which helps . i have this foot massage thing i use everynight and then i sit on my bed and massage them for 10 mins after that. then i go to bed and when i wake up they still hurt! i'm so frustrated cus it hurts so bad it makes me cry.

No comments: