ticker

Thursday, September 20, 2007

more

well i know it's crazy that i'm able to update my blog almost twice a day but i make time for it and it's the only thing i have time for, pip woke me up this morning whining and scratching at my door then he followed me to the bathroom and laid by the door. i think he misses me. it's so sad! well i'm starting to get adjusted i was going to work some overtime last night but the way things workout out is that i have nothing to do for the last 15 mins of my shift because at 9:15 the line goes to lunch, and i would have to take another lunch to stay over and it just doesn't work out. oh my goodness we got soooo far behind last night because one of our machines broke down and they had to call maintenace(sp)? we were still able to keep moving just at a very slow speed (so not complaining about that :) ) haha. well, i know they had to work overtime last night just don't know how much. one of the mexican grls turned off our fan and i was like sweating to death! i mean stench and all!! we finally turned it back on because it was getting hot but the grl wore a long sleeved sweater and she got cold! who gets cold in a factory???????? not me. well i cannot wait till friday only 1 more day cus this week i'm pretty sure i don't have to work saturday. at least i hope that it is voluntary. i'm still at the same weight now, so not as dramatic a loss as the first 2 days. i can tell to. thanks for the encouraging words everyone! gotta go
~ ciao~

No comments: