ticker

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

different

well tonight at work was different because they were crosstraining me on another line see i've been on 1009 but they crosstrained me on 1008 on cables. i was worried that i wouldn't be able to keep up because the people on that line are fast but i had very few problems and the only time i got behind was if my machine got stuck or whatever, by the end of the night i had all my parts done and since i'm the first two machines the other 2 people had probly a good 70 or 80 parts left to finish so i had to kinda twiddle my thumbs cleaning my machine for awhile, we did production but got done an hour early so we did 2 extra boxes and we still got done 30 mins early so we had to clean, but it was ok. tony kept coming over to the line and saying good job, i mean probly 3 or 4 times he came over to check on me and said i was doing an awesome or good job. then when i was headed to sign out he and my old team leader were down a lil ways in the aisle talking and he gave me a thumbs up and said i did a great job tonight, and i was like thanks, and i was standing there waiting to sign out and they were looking at me and talking and smiling and they were talking about me i was like ya'll better quit talking about me! haha. it was nice to know that i'm doing a good job, i expected us to have to work like2 or 3 hours overtime because i'd be slow but not the case! and i didn't even break out into a sweat. well i'm kinda tired so i'm gonna go hit the hay! ciao!

No comments: