ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

tatoo

well as you all know i have a semi rainbow butterfly on my right arm, well i know that mom has really been wanting me to cover it up and i realize that i do need to do that. i feel like it's almost holding me back everytime i look at it. it'll be the one last thing to do before i've compltley closed my teenage mistakes. i'm gonna check my bills and stuff and if i have the money i'm gonna go and see about getting it fixed tommorow. i kinda wanted it to be a suprise for mom but then i thought that i should make sure it's ok with her first. so mom voice yourself now or forever hold your peace haha. as much as i am ready to get it fixed cus it truly is ugly i think. it's gonna hurt, and bad. but i geuss that's what i get huh!?!? i don't wanna go alone though but everyone else is gonna be gone i thought about asking dad but figured he'd not want to do that. if anyone wants to go with me i'll wait till next weekend or something, i think its cool to watch but not when it's me in the chair haha. i've heard a lot of good things about the madtown ink in madison i think it's by the unemployment office and that's where i'm gonna go get it done, i mean it won't take more than probly 20 or 30 mins, maybe if mom and sis get back early tommorow... who knows well i'm headin to bed. adios amigas/amigos. for some: asta menyana i so know that's not how it is spelled but it's see you tommorow in spanish, i'm learning tons from my coworkers. speaking of coworkers there is one young mexican guy that for probly 6 out of the 8 hours is at the machine right next to mine and he doesn't know my name well i get tired of them yelling hey and whistling to get my attention not the whoo whoo whistle, but anyways we had just finished one part and i was getting the brackets out for the next part well he whistled to get my attention and asked if that was the last one of course he doesn't speak like barely any english, but it was annoying so i said , louis, i have a name! and he looked at me like i was crazy and so i said again that i do have a name it's melissa. so he repeated my name and we moved on then like 5 mins later he said meeleesa and so it's a tough name but he got it finally. i'll teach them boys some manners one way or another! haha. we'll see if he remembers it though haha. 31 pounds gone. it seems like the scale is dropping but that's it, i mean i notice it in my pants, the new pants i bought when i bought them were a smidge tight and tonight i had to keep pulling them up and boy do i have plumbers butt when i bend down, i mean you see undies but i keep my shirt pulled down it's just i don't realize until it's to late that my pants aren't where they should be. i do wear long shirts and trust me i'm self consicous and am always makeing sure it's pulled down as much as possible.

1 comment:

Ladyterri said...

I'll go with you if you want! I'm so proud of you and how much you have grown up!!
Love,
Mom