ticker

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the monday blues

well it started out as a weird monday, me and mom were tired and slept in! i almost was late for work cus i slept in a lil to much, well i made my lunch and headed to work tried to wait for mindy but i had to pee and was running outta time so i just went on in i don't know if she went today or not. at our meeting before work we found out our line was getting 2 new hires, and we were like 2? we don't need 2. well soli the mexican grl i fight over the fan with is going to days on monday!!!!! yay!!! haha. i worked on my line for about 45 mins till the new hires showed up and one learned my job and the other learned how to build. so i was told i would go weld for awhile, well tony stood over at the end of the line deliberating and i knew that i was going to learn something new, well suprise suprise when alicia said i was to go to line 1009 we are 1042, it's the same dept just down the aisle, well i was sooo mad cus i wasn't sure wat they did over there it's a small line with 6 machines, so there was an elderly lady doing the first two they put me on the second two and hosea the mexican who is teaching me spanish was on th elast two, it was an easy job first machine i put in two pins and a plate on there and they were screwed on or whatever then i take the plate thing and on the next maching i put on springs, well the springs are hard to do and they hurt my thumb! but it was easier then the main line i'm usually on. i let it known that i liked it best there, and i did fine over there to kept up the pace and made good parts it was just so less stressful! i told the team leader of that line and my normal team leader and my advisor i liked there better so maybe i'll stay there...... i doubt it though. i was supposed to go back to my line at some point in the night but there team leader wouldn't give me up haha. she joked that she was going to keep me there. were going to be working late everyday this week and part of next week cus we are still expected to ship out the same amount of parts on wednesday 2 weeks worth. ahh! haha. i'm hoping and praying that i can stay on 1009, well mom and dad are up now so i geuss i'll go and talk to them and stuff. so ciao!

No comments: