ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

this goes out to my mom

mom i know you are sooo tired of hearing this and so i really don't think it's enough but i'm sorry for how i acted today. there is no excuse for my behavior i know that you only want the best for me and sometimes i forget and to me i hear attack, but i know your not, i mean for everything that you have given me i should act more respectful towards you and i know i don't always do that. i am sorry from the bottom of my heart. i'm sorry for the attitude and i'm sorry for hurting your feelings. it's a lot for me to take in and process but i know it's hard for you to i forget that things that happen to me don't just affect me but they affect you and dad as well. i wish there was more that i could say because this just feels like it's not enough. please don't give up on me though you have been my rock throughout all this stuff that has happened, i promise to do everything in my power to keep myself in check. i know it seems like the same thing happens over and over again and it does but i'm gonna work harder. i love you and i just want you to know that i appreciate everything you do for me so much.

1 comment:

Ladyterri said...

Awww honey, it's ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Mom